Board members are the fiduciaries who steer their organizations toward a sustainable future by adopting sound, ethical, and legal governance and financial management policies, as well as making sure their nonprofits have adequate resources to advance their mission.
The role of a nonprofit board is an important one, but many non-profit organizations struggle around how to recruit, orient, train, retain and acknowledge the contributions of board members. The ability for boards to self-govern and to execute their role effectively is critical to the success of any organization.
Gigascope Consulting can provide the following services:
- Board Development
- Basic Financial Management for Nonprofits
- Bylaws and Policies Revision
- Governance Manual development
- Understanding Governance
- Roles and responsibilities
- Board Evaluation and Collaboration
- Board/Executive Director relations
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Succession Planning
- Organizational Capacity Building
- Volunteer Management