Strategic planning is a participatory process organizations undertake to define strategy, or direction, and make decisions on the allocation of resources to pursue said strategy. Strategic planning should be a dynamic process involving people/stakeholders internal and external to the organization. The process should scan the environment the organization operates in and assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. It should identify any strategic issues that need to be considered.
Strategic planning helps an organization to remain relevant and responsive to the needs of its community, and contributes to organizational health, stability and growth.
We offer the following strategic planning services:
- Strategic Planning One-Day Facilitation
- Establish the strategic planning process
- Complete an environmental scan
- Review the current mission and vision as required
- Establish strategic direction with 3 to 5 year measurable goals and strategies
- Create a 3 to 5 year action plan
- Develop an implementation plan
- Strategy monitoring and management reporting
- Stakeholder engagement